Why Choose Us
COLLISION & REPAIR
Whether you were in a large collision or need minor body work, our experts can help you get your vehicle restored to its pre-accident state and get you back on the road.
Fabrication is essential to an all-inclusive body shop. When replacement parts are not available or you want to customize your look, let our experts help you.
Our state of the art paint booth gives us the ability to provide you with the best quality paint job using quality materials, tools and industry experts.
We live by this code of ethics:
• To always do business at the highest level of integrity.
• To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
• To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
• To employ the best skilled personnel obtainable.
• To use only proven merchandise of high quality distributed by reputable firms.
• To itemize all parts and adjustments in the price charged for the service rendered.
• To retain all parts replaced for customer inspection, if so requested.
• To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry.
• To strive to stay at the forefront of technology in our industry, with training and equipment.
• To refrain from advertisement which is false or misleading and likely to confuse or deceive the customer.
After Bringing in my 2012 Lexus IS250 i couldn't of been happier. The customer service was absolutely amazing!! Rick the owner was a tremendous help while he arranged by rental car with Enterprise as well as he handled my insurance company with me every step of the way. Rick and Victor Collision you guys are the best! i recommend this shop to everyone!Sean W.
Excellent shop, located in a great location in Rancho Cucamonga Ca. The best place for collision repair, great customer service, and an outstanding atmosphere. This is the only place that I will take my vehicle.Donovan T.
I highly recommend to anyone looking to have body and paint work on their car check out Victory Custom Paint & Hot Rods before deciding who does it. I have a 57 T-Bird that I have owned for many years. The last time it was painted was over 20 yrs ago. In addition to new paint I needed some body work on the rear quarter panels.I went to several body shops to check out the quality of their work and see what the shop looked like. My T-Bird is black and the quality of the body work was a big concern for me. After my visit to Victory Custom Paint & Hot Rods I knew I had found the shop I was looking for. Their facility was neat,clean & well organized. I was able to see the metal work & paint they had done on several classic cars being worked on at the time. I was more than comfortable with them working on mine. I ended up having two areas of the quartel panel cut out & new patch panels welded back in. The body work & paint came out perfect. Rick and his staff were extremely helpful and easy to work with. With all of the work they did I was very happy with the price. I couldn't be happier for having Victory do the work on my car.John D.
As a college student, my budget is pretty tight and Ricky gave me an excellent price on the work he did to my car. I brought in my 2009 mini cooper s because after my housemate pulled out the garage without seeing my car behind his, my fender and passenger door got damaged. My car now looks like it did before my housemate's careless driving. Thanks Ricky!Iliana D.